CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Tuition Teacher( On Sunday )


I have been a tuition teacher for few months ago. I enjoyed being a teacher since all the kids are still young and cute and not only the cuteness but how eager they want to learn.
But being a teacher is not an easy jobs. Why? Because if the kid didn't excel well in their subjects that I teach, the kid parents will point the finger on me and it makes me feel unpleasant. I have one student that I'm really give up to teach him but because he is still young and still a beginner in English and Bahasa Malaysia subjects, I feel that he still have a chance to learn . Since he is slow learner and much surprise to me, on that day he did a good job for english subject. while he read the passage i told him, he read it without anyone to guide him( except he did pronounce wrongly but at least he did improved)on last Sunday.

I was pleasure and I told him, You can beat your other friends if you try harder next time. Remember to read often and you can get A for english for next test. And I will spend you to have treat in Pizza Hut. <=== Apple Polishing
he was so happy, he read it again loudly to everyone.. Well Done!! :D

0 comments: