CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

scholarship interview :D

The Picture I took was in the lecture class after the interviewed. :)

Today interview pleased me and to the interviewers too! Lol..When I got a called from them that on last Friday that I shorlisted for the scholarship, I was enraptured. I didn't believe that I got selected, I would said I was trying my luck. It was because there are many potential students than me, haha..
Since I going the interview I feel excitable, as I went in today, the office was so beautiful and many corporate member there. I feel this is the real workplace that I will pursue after I am graduate. And as I go into the room, there were two interviewers welcomed me and I start to relaxed myself before they interviewing me.
I remember yesterday my mom told me, to get prepared for the interview questions they would asked.

She Said, if you want to get this scholarships, you need to present yourself well by fluently in english as well as have a good communication skills too and remember to eye contacts when you talk. If you didn't, you will lose your chance and did not get any scholarships. This makes yourself unhappy as well as you are wasting time.
My mom is doing ad populum fallacy of false Dilemma by warning me.




0 comments: