CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

BBQ on Sunday


Followed my sister, Florence to join her friends farewell on Merdeka Day. many people were there in one of her friend house. As i walk into the porch, many people were standing and some was squatting to burn bbq. My stomach was empty on that time, the bbq chicken wings which burning makes me hungrier.
after we had some chicken wings, satay and sausages, they also serves us some liquors. my sister had many glass of the liquor with sprite, so did I but i know the limit and she doesn't.
SO i told her this

Me :hey Florence can you please dont drink so much
Florence :No. I need more, right Jia Ju(her friend)?
Me : okay this is your last glass, deal?
Florence : why do you telling me this?
Me :You cannot drink so much, if you have so much, you will get drunk. When you get drunk you will puke out. If you puke out, you will mess the place. If you don't want to mess the place, you cannot drink anymore.
In this case, we can see the A circular argument.
Florence : Jia Ju, this is my last cup. My sister didn't wants me to drink so much. :(


0 comments: