CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

On the Aug29,2008. Managerial Maths Class


Attend class in the morning, I always took a quick bath and arrive in class on time. Today chapter was tough as usual,what i know was we need to do many practice to score an A in this subject. I'm absolutely give up since i knew that my mid term for this subject will get a LOW marks. I did a lot of hard work to the mid term exam but ...sigh! My carry marks will be low and i need to do my best in my upcoming quizez and final exam to aim a B.

Though i weak in this subject I will never give up as this is my principles when i'm achieving something. My younger sister told me once, since sometimes she will teach me this subject *blush* She will always use sometimes to scared me so that i will able to do my maths well. By she using ad populum appeal to indirect consequences = If you think you can do this subject well, then you no need me to teach you and you can do it yourself. But if you can't do it, you will fail in your final exam and resit this subject. So do you want to practice your maths and understand the theory?


She is making myself felt the pressure and scared, and makes me wanted to learn maths, pushing me to get to understand this subject better. WELL I'm still half way learning this subject. But I knew i can do it. :)

0 comments: